These taste NOTHING like the chickpeas in the name suggests - check them out! You won't regret it!
1 1/4 cups canned chickpeas, drained and dried with paper towel
2 tsp vanilla extract
165g natural peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup chocolate chip
PREP TIME - 8 minutes
COOKING TIME - 10 minutes
MAKES - 12 cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Blitz all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor until you have a thick and sticky, but smooth mix.
3. Stir through the chocolate chips as best you can.
4. With wet hands, roll the cookie dough into balls and put them on a lined baking tray, pressing down slightly on each to make a cookie shape.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. The biscuits will still be quite soft but will set firm when cooled.