Honey &Garlic Prawns
with Coconut Rice
No one can say no to garlic prawns and with the delectable addition of a little honey sweetness- they are just next level.
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic clove, crushed
salt and pepper
2 tbsp honey
2 cups uncooked basmati rice
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup coconut milk
Serve with a salad.
PREP and COOKING TIME - 20 minutes
SERVES - 4 people
1. Rinse your rice in cool water until the water runs clear, then drain.
2. In a saucepan, add your rinsed rice, water, coconut milk and salt. Bring the liquid to a boil over high heat.
3. Once boiled reduce the heat right down to lowest setting and cover with a lid.
4. After 15 minutes remove the pot from the stove and let it stand covered for 10 minutes.
5. Whilst the rice is cooking, in a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil and butter. Once warm add the prawns and garlic and stir well.
6. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over the honey at the last minute and stir to coat.
7. Serve prawns with rice and a mixed salad.